Sabado, Mayo 21, 2011

Hard-to-get Persona:Orpheus Telos and My Persona Party

I've come to this matter when I looked up on Orpheus' description. This is the hardest-to-get Persona in this game. You've got to MAX OUT ALL SOCIAL LINKS IN ONE PLAYTHROUGH! It means that if you finished the game without maxing out all S.links, you have to try again in the next cycle! If you've maxed out all social links, lucky you, since Igor will give you the Colorless Mask, the item that enables fusion of Orpheus Telos, via Hexagon Fusion. When you have already fused Orpheus Telos, it can learn any skill given to it via fusion or skill card. Orpheus Telos is the strongest Persona, it is strong against all properties except Almighty. I think it's only skill in the beginning is Victory Cry, which fully restores your HP and SP. For me, I don't really need it, I've got my own party with every property there is.

MY PERSONA PARTY:
Surt(Magician)-fire user Lv.90+
Anubis(Judgement)-dark and light user Lv.70
Thor(Chariot)-electricity user Lv.69
Mother Harlot(Empress)-ice user Lv.80+
Helel(Star)-almighty user Lv.93
Siegfried(Strength)-slash,strike and pierce user Lv.92
Norn(Fortune)-wind user Lv.95+
Kohryu(Hierophant)-healing and revival Lv.80+

I'm using the female character for the 2nd time so I may not be able to max all out, although I maxed out the Tower S.Link as early as July. If I'm able to fuse Orpheus Telos, then my persona compendium is complete. If I earn about 9 million yen, I might post a save data. Thanks for reading!

WANT ORPHEUS TELOS FUSION SPOILERS?READ BELOW:
I.
Thanatos+Asura+Chi You+Metatron+Helel+Messiah

OR

II.
Trumpeter+Satan+Melchizedek+Michael+Baal Zebul+Kartikeya

P.S. There is a blog where you can have the whole list of P3P personas and how to fuse them. That blog is where this spoilers came from. I think it's name is Persona 3 Portable Guide.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento