Biyernes, Mayo 20, 2011

My Favorite Persona:Caesar (Part 1)

                                                                              Caesar


You know about Akihiko's ultimate persona,right?He's my favorite character in Persona 3 Portable and his persona. Let me tell you why I like Caesar, I like the way he raises the globe and it spins? That's cool. His electric attacks are strong too. I like his status lowering skills that can be a big help especially when he uses Marakunda(defense-lowering) then I use Siegfried's physical attack that is used after a Power Charge. I also like that little guy on his torso,the one sitting on somewhat like a marble chair. But, I wish Caesar has one physical skill or two,like Polydeuces, who has Sonic Punch. There are too many characters with healing skills, with him, Mitsuru,Ken,Yukari,Aigis and the Protagonist with the skill Diarahan. Or he could get the skill Spirit Drain like Mitsuru since all of their skills cost SP. Akihiko has nice way of saying Caesar like "see-zar". Too bad he can't use the sword, he just put it down when he uses a skill. His design really fits the Roman Emperor, especially with that leaves on his head. Why is his face small and his skin is totally black? Well, I'll just leave unanswered for now. This is my first time publishing something on my blog, in other words, I'm just new, so it's not that good,but I want to thank those who read my first post. 


                                                                Akihiko Sanada


My next post will be the part 2 of my favorite personas, next is Artemisia, the ultimate persona of Mitsuru Kirijo. I look forward for it. Thanks for reading this! By the way, if you want to know all of Caesar's skills, here:
Ziodyne-heavy elec. to 1 foe
Maziodyne-heavy elec. to all foes
Marakunda-lowers all foes' defense
Matarunda-lowers all foes' attack
Masukunda-lowers all foes' hit/evasion rate
Diarahan-fully restores one ally's HP
Elec Amp-greatly boosts elec. attacks(automatic effect)
Fist Master-doubles damage of fist weapon(automatic effect)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento